The brief for this three-bedroom, 1950’s 111 square metre (1,200 square feet) flat in London W2 required the decoration to be neutral allowing the client to place the property either on the rental market or place it for sale.
Our aim was to create a bright and airy interior with an emphasis on high-quality finish. The flat has therefore undergone a full modernisation. Works included:
- Antiquated electrics and lighting have been updated, including new wiring and LED spot lights throughout.
- Newly installed engineered strand bamboo flooring and sound insulation, resulting in a warm and homely character.
- Full bathroom replacement, including floor-to-ceiling large format porcelain tiles (to create an illusion of space) as well as modern fittings.
- A new, fully-fitted high-gloss kitchen, including concealed appliances. This has created a streamlined contemporary-styled kitchen allowing more light into the room.
- The existing mains water boiler was upgraded with a combi-boiler including new central heating radiators installed throughout.
- New double glazed windows have been fitted for additional sound and heat insulation, as well as improved natural lighting.